Trade and DIY supplier
of EPDM Rubber Roofing Flat Roof Systems
SECURE PAYMENT GUARANTEE
Shop with us and your details will be 100% secure
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On orders placed before 2pm
Help and advice from experienced flat roofers
Sure Edge® Gutter Trim – “Built in Batten”
The Sure Edge “Built in Batten” gutter trim simplifies your gutter drip installation by removing the requirement of having to install a timber batten to the fascia board to create the step into the gutter.
This is a two part trim, the batten back plate and the front plate with compression seal along the top edge. Both sections are manufactured from co-extruded u-PVC creating a hard wearing, durable product.
For creating gutter drip edge to flat & low sloping roofs with most flat roofing membranes & materials.
Features and Benefits
• Unique 25mm thick “Batten Back Plate”, removing the need for additional timber batten
• Bevelled edge on back plate to ensure easy alignment of the front plate.
• 75mm deep front plate with compression sealing foam along the top edge to create a water tight seal to the membrane, over seams and detailing joins.
• Pre drilled fixing holes, for accurate & fast installation of the front plate.
• Complete range of colour matched joints and corner accessories
• Available in Black & White