SPRING SALE | PROMO CODE: SPRING2022 FOR 10% OFF MEMBRANES
This trim features a compression seal along the underside to create a water tight seal to the roofing membrane. This trim eliminates the need of creating a timber upstand as a water check at the roof perimeter.
1. Before installation of the membrane ensure a solid fixing can be achieved at the perimeter of the roof. A timber fixer can be installed if required.
2. Install the membrane to the roof surface as per manufacturers’ specifications.
3. Ensure the membrane extends down the vertical edge of the roof by a minimum of 50mm
4. Position the edge trim onto the roof surface so the sealant foam is compressed by 30% and the face of the trim is in a vertical position.
5. Using the 50mm PolyTop nails fix the edge trim into position. A fixing must be in each predrilled hole to achieve correct installation.
6. Position the next length of front plate leaving a 1mm expansion gap for each metre of trim used. Ensure that each trim has foam seal extending up the end to create a seal between trim lengths.
7. Fit the cover clips at each joint between lengths of trim
8. Install corners or stop ends where needed.