Sure Edge® Standard Gutter Trim
The Sure Edge Standard gutter trim increases the speed and improves the appearance of your gutter drip installation. This 2 part trim is installed in conjunction with a timber batten on to the fascia.
This is a two part trim, the back plate and the front plate with compression seal along the top edge. Both sections are manufactured from coextruded u-PVC creating a hard wearing, durable product.
For creating gutter drip edge to flat & low sloping roofs with most flat roofing membranes & materials.
Features and Benefits
• 10mm thick Back Plate, creating a smooth, straight surface to form the membrane onto
• Bevelled edge on back plate to ensure easy alignment of the front plate.
• 75mm deep front plate with compression sealing foam along the top edge to create a water tight seal to the membrane, over seams and detailing joins.
• Pre drilled fixing holes, for accurate & fast installation of the front plate.
• Complete range of colour matched joints and corner accessories
03/6/2020 - Please note SureEdge are having production issues and stock is very limited. We have sourced an alternative trim and will be contacting customers if we need to substitue due to production issues.
1. Fix a timber batten to the front of the fascia, ensuring the top edge is level with the top of the decking. If there is an existing batten ensure it is in suitable condition to get a sound fixing into.
2. Install the back plate onto the batten. Ensure that a 1mm expansion gap is left between lengths for each meter of trim used.
3. Dress the membrane down the face of the back plate. For best results bond the membrane to the top and front of the back plate.
4. Position the front plate onto the rubber so the sealant foam is compressed by 30% and the top edge of the front plate is below the level of the membrane.
5. Using the 50mm PolyTop nails fix the front plate into position. A fixing must be in each predrilled hole to achieve full compression.
6. Position the next length of front plate leaving a 1mm expansion gap for each metre of trim used.
7. Trim the excess membrane of below the back plate.
8. Fit the cover clips at each joint between lengths of trim
9. Install internal or external corners where needed.