Shed Roof Kits
Shed Roof Kits
£36.10 – £191.25 + VAT
Our Rubber Roofing Shed Kits are becoming a popular alternative for shed roofing. Rubber Roofing Shed kits are designed to be an ideal solution in replacing or repairing your shed roof.
- Additional information
Our Rubber Roofing Shed kit is comprised of an EPDM rubber membrane that is built to last.
Unlike traditional felt, rubber roofs are designed to survive and protect your shed roof from extreme weather conditions.
Our Rubber Roofing Shed kits remain uncompromised in various weather conditions, debris and threat of mould.
Most importantly, the EPDM rubber is manufactured to last.
Although they require little maintenance, rubber roofs have been trialled and tested to last in excess of 50 years. This makes our rubber roofing shed kits a very popular choice for our customers because of materials longevity, durability and most importantly, how cost-effective it is.?
Our Rubber Roofing Shed kits include the following:
- Your chosen size of 1.14mm Shed Rubber EPDM Membrane Sheet
- Water Based Deck Adhesive and an adhesive roller
- Instruction guide
Our Rubber Roof kits are designed to fit standard garden shed sizes.
Whilst our kits have an excess amount of EPDM membranes to the width and length, we strongly recommend checking the sizes against your own shed as sizes differ between shed manufacturers.
We want you to upgrade your shed roof as quickly as possible, We will include a easy to follow shed roof installation guide.
|Shed Kit Size
3ft x 6ft Pent (2m x 1.2m), 6ft x 3ft Apex (2.5m x 1.2m), 6ft x 4ft Apex (2.1m x 1.5m), 4ft x 6ft Apex (2.5m x 1.5m), 5ft x 7ft Apex (2m x 2.4m), 7ft x 5ft Apex (2.5m x 1.7m), 6ft x 8ft Apex (2.5m x 2.7m), 6ft x 10ft Apex (2.5m x 3.3m), 6ft x 12ft Apex (2.5m x 3.9m), 8ft x 8ft Apex (3m x 2.7m), 8ft x 10ft Apex (3m x 3.2m), 8ft x 12ft Apex (3m x 4m), 8ft x 14ft Apex (3m x 4.5m), 12ft x 12ft Apex (4m x 4m)
For the best results, ensure the roof surface is cleared of any debris or dirt.
- Unfold the EPDM membrane across the shed roof, ensuring that it is placed on it equally. If parts overhang, you can use a pair of EPDM scissors to remove any excess.
- Roll one side of EPDM membrane half-way. Apply the adhesive to the roof deck. Do not put an excess amount in one area. Ensure the roof deck has complete coverage of the adhesive.
- Place the EPDM membrane back and press down firmly. You can use a roller to remove any air bubbles or creases. Repeat this for the other side of the shed roof.
- Depending on weather conditions, the adhesive should take around one hour to cure.
To ensure the adhesive doesn’t dry out prematurely, we recommend applying the adhesive in stages and gradually rolling the membrane back down towards the edge of the roof.