Trade and DIY supplier
Of ClassicBond and DuoPly EPDM Rubber Roofing Systems
SECURE PAYMENT GUARANTEE
Shop with us and your details will be 100% secure
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On orders placed before 2pm
Help and advice from experienced flat roofers
led-a-flex lead substitute looks like lead and works like lead.
led-a-flex is a lead substitute manufactured with a base of EPDM and aluminium expanded metal. The exceptionally flexible and malleable properties of the metal, together with the excellent UV and ozone resistance of EPDM, combine to provide a totally unique product with a life expectancy in excess of 40 years.
led-a-flex is designed to provide a flexible and durable replacement for lead in most modern roofing applications.
The product has many advantages over traditional lead flashings, for those working in the roofing industry, including the simple and quick installation process and the non-toxic lightweight material.
led-a-flex is far quicker to install, at a fraction of the cost, developed as a substitute for lead maintaining both the flexible and deformable characteristics of traditional lead, while ensuring a lightweight material with the durability of EPDM, making led-a-flex ideal for complex detailing.
• Cap Flashing to Roof Abutments
• Soaker flashings to chimneysDormer installations
• Box valleys (no joins can be installed in one length)
• Valleys (can be installed in single pieces)
• Soakers and Cap flashings
• Wall abutments
• 3 Dormer cheeks
• Dormer walls
• Roof Lights
• Interfaces with slate roofs
• Under windows
• Parapet walls
• Lead roof applications
• Ridge detailing
• Flat tiles or slate
• Roof hip details
• Light weight.
• Long roll lengths.
• Easy to use and 50% quicker than lead.
• Highly UV resistant.
• Superior longevity.
• Not prone to theft - no scrap value
• Environmentally friendly.
• Available in four colours - Grey & Black as standard, Brown & Red to special order, subject to quantity.