RUBBER ROOFING KITS | EPDM ROOF KITS
At Rubber Roofing Direct, we sell a complete range of Rubber Roofing Kits. Each kit is tailored to suit your flat roof type, so it fits perfectly with your project and contains everything you need. EPDM rubber is perfect for flat roofing projects, as it has a long life expectancy.
Our EPDM rubber roof kits take the hassle out of the ordering process and are the simple choice for DIY and trade professionals who need quality roofing kits that come in one piece with everything they need.
All the rubber roofing kits will include everything you need to take on your flat roofing project. Our DIY rubber flat roof kits come in one piece single sheets, each of different sizes and thicknesses, which will make it easy for you to find the one you need. If you are unsure of the measurements and how much EPDM rubber you need, you can use our free EPDM rubber roof kit calculator here to make sure you get the right size rubber roofing kit before you place your order.
For ease of installation for your EPDM roofing solution, we offer many training videos that can give you further insight into installing our flat roofing systems.
The real benefits of an EPDM rubber roof and our flat roofing system for your property include:
- A life expectancy of over 50 years. We offer high-quality EPDM roof kits that will provide you with durable materials, serving you for a long time without any serious damages. It is an excellent, long-term investment for both a private property or business facility.
- Resistant to moss or algae growth Such organisms cannot develop on an EPDM flat roof, so they will not deteriorate its appearance, and you will not have to waste your time and energy on getting rid of them.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable Many customers who appreciate eco-friendly solutions choose our EPDM roof kits because they do not contain any petroleum. What is more, such synthetic rubber can be fully recycled, and it helps to reduce electricity use thanks to its great sun-reflecting properties.
- Easy install and application – no heat needed Ordering our rubber roofing kits, you will get all the necessary tools to install the EPDM membranes. What is more, as they are sent to you in large rolls, you can just simply roll them out on the surface without the need to slowly place every element separately, as is the case, for example, asphalt shingles.
- Minimal maintenance needed As rubber roofing is durable and resistant to algae or moss, you will not have to spend a lot of time maintaining it.
- Doesn’t crack, split or rot EPDM is resistant to extreme temperatures and can handle both very cold and very hot weather without any damage.
- Resistant to fire. A rubber roof will increase the safety level in your house or commercial facility because it cannot be affected by flames. It is possible due to a single ply of fire-resistant material included in the product.
- Improved insulation. EPDM adds another layer to your flat roof, and it makes it better insulated. For this reason, your interior will be able to keep its temperature more effectively. Apart from that, it will be quieter, as the rubber slows down the soundwaves.
- Resistant to strong wind. Provided it was installed correctly, a rubber membrane is resistant to the wind because it comes in large pieces. In the case of roof tiles or asphalt shingles, which are manufactured in small pieces, the risk of being blown off by a strong gust of wind is relatively high.
Our premier roofing systems are perfect for a variety of projects so that you can get the best rubber shed roof kit, a flat roofing dormer kit, and more.
At Rubber Roofing Direct, we sell a range of EPDM rubber roof kits, which include all the tools you need for fast and easy installation.
Check out our dedicated EPDM FAQ section. For further assistance, you can get in touch with a member of our experienced customer service team by calling 01306776626 or by contacting us via email.
The team will help you select the most suitable variant of our rubber flat roof kits, adjusted to your EPDM project. It can be, for example, anEPDM roof kit designed for extensions, a shed roof kit, or many others.