Trade and DIY supplier
Of ClassicBond and DuoPly EPDM Rubber Roofing Systems
SECURE PAYMENT GUARANTEE
Shop with us and your details will be 100% secure
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On orders placed before 2pm
Help and advice from experienced flat roofers
Sure Edge® Standard Gutter Trim
The Sure Edge Standard gutter trim increases the speed and improves the appearance of your gutter drip installation. This 2 part trim is installed in conjunction with a timber batten on to the fascia.
This is a two part trim, the back plate and the front plate with compression seal along the top edge. Both sections are manufactured from coextruded u-PVC creating a hard wearing, durable product.
For creating gutter drip edge to flat & low sloping roofs with most flat roofing membranes & materials.
Features and Benefits
• 10mm thick Back Plate, creating a smooth, straight surface to form the membrane onto
• Bevelled edge on back plate to ensure easy alignment of the front plate.
• 75mm deep front plate with compression sealing foam along the top edge to create a water tight seal to the membrane, over seams and detailing joins.
• Pre drilled fixing holes, for accurate & fast installation of the front plate.
• Complete range of colour matched joints and corner accessories